Our Client has been successful in the residential development industry for over 30 years and has big ambition and capability to become nationally reputable.
· Join a family-owned company, with over 30 years in the industry
· Work across a variety of commercial and residential projects
· Get excited by the challenge of unique, technically-detailed projects across NSW and VIC
Qualifications & Experience preferred:
- Formal qualifications in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with a minimum of 5 years experience in Contracts administrator roles for Apartments in Sydney
- Ideally, at least have 5 years + Contract Administration knowledge and experience
- Project management & Contract Administration experience with Private Developer/Builder, consultancy, local or state government in NSW
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in statutory planning and the NSW planning system
***A successful candidate will have***
- Have a minimum of 5 + years experience in a CA/Project Coordinator role
- Experience working on apartments/Projects
- A strong level of ambition and motivation to succeed
- High attention to detail and great collaboration spirit
- Have a positive and Can-do attitude
***What we offer***:
- Highly compelling salary package to reward your performance
- A successful career path and continuous mentorship development
- Opportunities to work on multi-million dollars projects across the states so you can strengthen your portfolio.
- Work with a group of professionals who are as experienced and passionate as you in the property development industry.
If working as a senior Contract Administrator on interesting and challenging projects is your passion, then you will truly appreciate this golden opportunity.
Ready to take a giant step in your career?
Apply now. Interview today. Offer next week. Yes, that's how we roll!
Welcome a confidential call with our consultant Helen Li via 0433360926. or via email@example.com
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying