Our Partner is an established Australian dairy company producing a diverse range of products for the domestic and international markets.
We are a rapidly expanding business, and are looking for a qualified and experienced Maintenance Fitter to join our team
Key Responsibilities -
- Participate in and undertake day-to-day activities of the maintenance department
- Respond to break downs and emergencies
- Ensure production processes are conducted in a safe and responsible manner that conforms to statutory requirements / regulations and is consistent with company policies and procedures
- Undertake regular and programmed maintenance of plant machinery, buildings, and services to ensure that it is maintained in good and safe condition
- Meet all necessary quality assurance requirements, as requested, and directed
- Preventative maintenance and servicing of all production equipment
- Fault finding
- Responsible for all tools and ensure no tools are left in production areas
- Repair of production machinery parts, replacement of production machinery parts
- Stock control of all relevant consumables
- General maintenance of unused machines
- Constant review of production line to ensure optimal effectiveness.
Key Requirements -
- Certificate III in Engineering (Mechanical Trade) or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of demonstrated experience in an industrial / production / facility maintenance environment
- Strong attention to detail with a proactive approach to maintenance issues
- Strong technical aptitude
- Be physically fit and healthy for work
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Understanding and practice of food hygiene and food handling concepts
- Good problem identification and solution skills
- Sound understanding of plant and production hygiene requirements.
- Experience in fabrication welding
- Previous experience working on high-speed production and packaging equipment, boilers, and water treatment plant
- Currently hold a valid forklift truck operation license LF and / or electrical license.
Apply today, interview ASAP, Offer next week. Immediate start is preferred!
You must be eligible to work in Australia. This role required with Prior experience in a Maintenance Fitter
Ready to take a giant step of your career? Interstate Candidates are WELCOME
Email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying