Our Client has been successful in the residential development industry for over 30 years and has big ambition and capability to become nationally reputable.
As a Senior Town Planner, you play a key role in the development project team as you do have extensive experience ensuring projects getting approved .
You will raise the standard of our project by ensuring that it includes all the information, documentation and details. You will provide valuable insight into the future of the project, as well as the developmental plans of suburbs.
You will work strategically to improve the project's success by incorporating relevant details into the proposal.
- Research current urban issues and develop strategies accordingly
- Stay updated on local and national building ordinances and codes
- Section 4.6 Variation Statement
- Prepare Statement of Environmental Effects (residential and mixed-use projects mainly)
- Prepare detailed reports/plans for rural development proposals
- Meet with local council members to discuss proposals
- Gather paperwork for a project's application
- Schedule meetings with development professionals
- Negotiate with council members to gain approval on development proposals
- Gather evidence for appeals to the council
- Lodgment of Development and Modification Applications
- Managing our relationship with local councils and agencies
- Assistance with Land & Environment Court appeals
- Formal Town Planning qualifications
- Ideally at least have 3 years + Town Planning knowledge and experience
- Town planning experience with Private Developer/Builder, consultancy, local or state government in NSW
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in statutory planning and the NSW planning system
***A successful candidate will have***:
- Connections to local and national councils
- Understanding of and familiar with the application process
- Deep and extensive knowledge of local planning requirements
- Notice potential problems and generate solutions
- Hard working and getting things done.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinking with high execution capability
- Coaching leadership
- Project Management and organization skills
- Innovative thinking
**What we offer***:
- Highly compelling salary package to reward your performance
- A successful career path and continuous mentorship development
- Opportunities to work on multi million dollars projects across the states so you can strengthen your portfolio.
- Work with a group of professionals who are experienced and passionate as you in the property development industry.
If working as Town planner on interesting and challenging projects is your passion, then you will truly appreciate this golden opportunity.
Ready to take a giant step of your career?
Apply now. Interview today. Offer next week. Yes, that's how we roll !
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying