Out Client Partner is a reputable builder and developer specialising in home residential projects in NSW. With strong branding awareness and great ambition, the business is growing significantly and aiming to expand interstate.
- Recently appointed and very motivated Senior Leadership Team.
- House & Land, Townhouse, and Apartment developments.
- Very strong pipeline with over 10 large developments underway.
- 20,000+ apartments with construction values of $25m - $150m+.
- 500+ employees with numerous new opportunities to join the team and/or progress your career
- Focused on employees, quality systems & process improvement.
- Explore the Opportunity:
Current opportunity exists for an all-rounder-handy person, carpenter or tradesperson for residential housing projects in the Northwest and Southwest areas of Sydney.
- Trade qualification in building or equivalent
- Previous hands on experience in the maintenance / building preferred
- Hold a high level of professionalism when dealing with customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of finish with 100% customer satisfaction
- Compliance with OH&S requirements
- Driver’s License and White Card
- Unrestricted right to work in Australia
This role will provide a motivated individual the opportunity to take their career to the next level whilst being part of a high functioning & performing results driven team.
What we offer
- Friendly team environment
- Steady job security for the next 10 years
- This role will be a golden opportunity for self-motivated, results driven individual who are willing to roll up the sleeves and get the job done. Are you ready to land your career to the next level?
- Stable and heaps of Project in the pipeline in next 10 years and will match any salary expectation for great Candidates
Apply today, interview ASAP, Offer next week. Immediate start is preferred!
You must be eligible to work in Australia. This role required with Prior experience in a CARPENTER
Ready to take a giant step of your career? Interstate Candidates are WELCOME
Or call us directly to +612 7202 5006 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying