About the Client:
Our business partner is an established Australian dairy company producing a diverse range of products for the domestic and international markets.
We are a rapidly expanding business, and are looking for self-motivated Processing & Machine operators to join our team based at our Winston Hills manufacturing plant.
- Ensure all OHS guidelines and procedures are being followed and that all work is conducted in a safe manner.
- Ensure all requirements of the Food Safety and Quality Systems are followed and there is no risk to the safety of product.
- Conduct all CIP cleans and sterilization of equipment before use and record.
- Set up and operate equipment or machinery depending on area as above.
- Liaise with Team Leader, maintenance, and Visy staff to ensure machines are running to optimal capacity and report any issues.
- Check that all raw materials and packaging is available and report to Team Leader if it is not.
- Conduct all checks, measurements and controls and document on appropriate Production documents.
- Ensure that all samples are collected as required in the Food Safety and Quality Management system.
- Ensure finished product crate, carton or pallet counts are correct and record on production documents.
- Assist in the training of other staff members as appropriate.
- Communicate issues, progress and anything else of importance to the next shift by means of a diary system.
- Leave area in a clean condition and complete all cleaning duties as required including removal and correct disposal of rubbish.
- Set up for next shift to commence ensuring all materials and packaging are available.
- Works well in a team environment and has good communication skills with active listening and problem-solving skills.
- A flexible and energetic approach to ensure the job gets done right the first time whilst maintaining safe working practices.
- A commitment to achieving team goals whilst being able to work autonomously
- An understanding of HACCP and GMP with strong attention to detail, safety, and reliability.
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment is desirable with operating or processing experiences in fresh & UHT manufacturing.
- An understanding of HACCP and GMP with strong attention to detail, safety and reliability
- Basic problem-solving skills
What's on offer
- Generous and competitive package
- Be part of fast growing global business
- On going career progression with training and development
- Start immediately ( mid Aug 2022)
If you've been waiting for the right platform to reach your next level of career greatness, you don't have to wait any longer.
Start to apply today! We want to hear from you! Interviews next week
Please apply directly to our career site or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying