About the Company
Our client is a rapidly expanding property developer based in Western Sydney. Their Head Office overseas has been successfully operating for over 20 years, with a presence in multiple regions across the Asia Pacific. They are currently engaged in an extensive development project encompassing commercial, retail, and residential properties located in the heart of Ryde City Council.
- Overseeing the Annual Operating and Capital Expenditure Budgeting Process.
- Overseeing the Company's financial and management accounting.
- All corporate financial matters including debt and equity capital raising.
- In charge of managing the verifying, carry-over, post, and closing of the book on the schedule of the financial system.
- Making sure businesses of the system match with the general ledger after closing the book per month identifying causes and correcting on time.
- Checking bank reconciliation statements and supervising stocktaking cash in stock.
- Project cost accounting and reporting on various budgets.
- Analyzing monthly and yearly rate payment situations for each company.
- Dealing with ATO for any ATO audit matters.
- Commercial matters including input into tenders, legal contracts, and project management.
- Management of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable functions.
- Maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the General Ledger in accordance with relevant Accounting Standards and group policies; and
- Ad hoc projects as required from time to time.
- You will need to have at least 5 years of local experience in a similar role, real estate industry experience is highly preferred.
- Australian CPA qualified.
- You must have a solid understanding of the local Tax and Finance system.
- You are motivated and highly organized with strong multi-task capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Excellent time management skills and great attention to detail.
A Mandarin Speaker is a must.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Leading Global Company. In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered a competitive salary package and a real opportunity to progress your career with a company that will truly value your contribution.
Apply today, interview ASAP, and Offer next week. Immediate start is preferred!
You must be eligible to work in Australia. This role required Prior experience as a Finance Manager working in Developer /Construction
Ready to take a giant step in your career? Interstate Candidates are WELCOME
Or call us directly to + 61 424 988536 or via email@example.com
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying