Partner Company in NSW is one of Australia's fastest-growing supplement manufacturers, averaging at least 50% growth each year for the last few years. We have a suite of brands that are focused on their segment and enjoy exceptional growth, as well as a broad manufacturing capability across Dietary Supplements, Dairy Products, and Cosmetics. We have won 17 business and export awards.
Job tasks and responsibilities
• Build and implement human resources organizational policies and procedures.
• Support and manage recruitment processes in conjunction with management.
• Assist with organizational & departmental workforce planning.
• Initiate and manage performance management and improvement systems in conjunction with managers.
• Advise and assist management in best practice and legally compliant recruitment, management & termination of staff.
• Mentor and coach managers on conducting effective performance appraisal processes.
• Development and guidance to key stakeholders in setting & achieving key performance indicators that achieve company goals.
• Plan and manage organizational learning & development initiatives.
• Ensure compliance of employee-related activities to relevant legislation including the Fair Work Act 2009, Work Health and Safety Act 2011, and the Work Health and Safety Regulations 2011
• Create and manage employee induction training programs.
• Undertake HR & WHS policy review and documentation updates.
• Conduct training for the team on key policy & procedure updates as required.
• Facilitate good employee relations, providing support services and counseling as required and needed.
• Ensure and facilitate effective communication between the company and the employee community.
• Oversee remuneration compensation and benefits administration in conjunction with key stakeholders.
• Manage and advise on company Work Health & Safety function as per relevant legislation.
• Design and implement company Health Program i.e. Staff Health Check; Health Club - Exercise Class; Massage; Monthly Staff Party, etc.
• Assist management with effective Return to Work and Work cover issue resolution and programmes;
• Develop and embed company culture throughout the organization, to inform on expected behaviors, evidenced in all processes from recruitment to termination.
• Ensure employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health.
• Support management in developing & achieving leading-edge HR-related initiatives.
• other duties as directed by Management.
• With years of experience in a similar role in HR in Australia
• Attention to detail and strong business acumen.
• The ability to interpret and apply HR policy while providing customer focus.
• A self-motivator and able to work in a fast-paced corporate environment.
• A Mandarin Speaker is a must.
Apply today, interview ASAP, and Offer next week. An immediate start is preferred!
You must be eligible to work in Australia. This role required Prior experience in HR MANAGER
Ready to take a giant step in your career? Interstate Candidates are WELCOME.
Or call us directly to + 61 424 988536 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying