Architecture is a visual art and the buildings speak for themselves.
We’re looking for a passionate architect who specialize in construction design and documentation to excel on Home projects.
Our client is a successful mid-tier builder and developer in Australian market. Their primary goal is to build and develop high quality home projects for Australian.
Being the No.1 in terms of number or projects in the pipeline for the next decade and has transformed from a small family business to a professional corporate with a great trajectory of success from NSW to national business.
- Lead projects from Concept Design through the Development approval, modification process and construction documentation
- Prepare detailed drawings, specifications and constructions plans/documentation utilising Revit software
- Manage all CC applications through to approval. Will also be required to assist with Construction and Occupation Certifications
- Prepare Site Plan, General Arrangement floor plans, reflected ceiling plan, elevations, sections, wall type schedule, core and staircase details, construction details
- Take ownership of designing document finishes, fittings and fixtures schedules/ Trade specification
- Be the focal point of contacts with relevant Engineers and third-party Consultants
- Manage key stakeholders’ relationship
What you will have
- Formal Architectural qualifications or similar
- 7 years + experience working in a Private Developer/Builder or architectural firm
- Experience to manage end to end across the projects to delivery. (DA through to construction)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for design and architecture
- Be able to work across several projects
- Challenge taker, resilient and determined , hungry for growth and success
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ready to step up in your career with challenges
- You will create strong and diverse portfolio in architectural projects
What we offer
- Free on-site parkingLong term, secure employment opportunity (longevity of projects in the pipelines in the next 10 years)
- Top range salary across Australia market
- Supportive and friendship team environment
- A variety of home projects to build your career portfolio
- Be part of a rapidly growing mid-tier builder and developer
Top $$$ p.a. to reward your talent!
Apply today! Start in Jan 2022!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying