Partner Company in NSW is one of the fastest expanding brands in the world, with the philosophy of being an on-trend lifestyle brand that operates globally with more than 5500 stores in over 107 countries around renowned business districts and gains popularity among consumers with its quality lifestyle and affordably priced products within the retail industry that brings joy to the world.
Ideally, you will be a tech-savvy Marketing Coordinator looking to take the next step in your career with a global retailer.
Job tasks and responsibilities
• Design and implement Grand Opening campaigns to maximize exposure and visitation.
• Identifying opportunities and communicating back to the team
• Daily management of all fronts of house displays – leaflet racks, poster boards, internal and external window displays.
• Implementing, monitoring, and evaluating marketing campaigns to achieve increased income and attendance targets.
• Creating marketing and design strategies for specific campaigns and keeping up to date with the annual marketing plan. This may include brochures, websites and digital products, roadshows, stationery, presentations, PR and internal communications.
• Work closely with our Marketing team in China HQ on creative
• Carrying out research and development of new potential customers within the region.
• Representing the Company at industry events and meetings when required
Digital Media and Website
• Promoting Company brand image on social media while monitoring competitor activity.
• Managing and developing email lists, writing and sending out monthly e-newsletters.
• Working with other departments to create and implement web-based projects.
• Delivering the company media strategy including website content management, e-marketing campaigns, and social media.
• Liaising with internal and external website designers and hosts.
• Updating content on the Company website and obtaining website statistic reports for analysis
• Proven IT skills and previous experience in social networking
• Able to confidently administer and manage multiple projects, working to deadlines.
• Excellent, flexible design skills that reflect and support the existing brand look and feel.
• Highly organized and goal orientated.
• Able to work flexibly, manage priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Have a creative flair ideally with experience in using Adobe InDesign or similar.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to write in an informative, accurate, and creative manner.
• Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, with internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent eye for detail and outstanding proofreading skills
• Have a positive attitude and be able to take initiative in getting things done.
• Self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile.
• Proven ability and desire to work as part of a team.
Apply today, interview ASAP, and Offer next week. An immediate start is preferred!
You must be eligible to work in Australia. This role required Prior experience in Marketing.
Ready to take a giant step in your career? Interstate Candidates are WELCOME.
Or call us directly to + 61 424 988536 or via email@example.com
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying