Our client Partner is a reputable builder and developer specializing in home residential projects in NSW. With strong branding awareness and great ambition, the business is growing significantly and aiming to expand interstate.
- Recently appointed and very motivated Senior Leadership Team.
- House & Land, Townhouse, and Apartment developments.
- Very strong pipeline with over 10 large developments underway.
- 10,000+ apartments with construction values of $25m - $150m+.
- 500+ employees with numerous new opportunities to join the team and/or progress your career.
- Focused on employees, quality systems & process improvement.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced WHS Officer who takes pride in our operations and expand on our current practices to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people and contractors. The role will require knowledge of the applicable WHS legislation and the ability to drive a culture of safety throughout the organization. It is essential that you can demonstrate a significant depth of experience and knowledge of safe work practices in the residential construction sector.
Explore the Opportunity:
- Ensure site induction processes and systems are maintained on each site.
- Review and monitor contractors' SWMS.
- Ensure regular safety meetings and training is undertaken across the various sites and relaying legislative changes.
- Continually analyse site practices and work with Contractors and site staff to implement improved methods and reduce workplace risks.
- Report and investigate incidents, injuries and hazards and implement agreed control measures.
- Undertake site audits and continue to promote WHS&E awareness on all sites.
- Ensure compliance with Site Management Plans
- Ensure the maintenance of all WHS records for projects.
- Ability to work autonomously at a high level with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to contribute in growing organization.
Our Whist list
- Tertiary Qualified in a related field of study and/or relevant experience
- Ideally have 2 years’ experience in Sydney gained from within other top or mid-tier group/contractors that deliver construction projects.
- Extensive experience in the development and implementation/delivery of health and safety strategies
- Knowledge of Standards, legislation and guidelines
- Experience as a good leader, influencer and promoter for Safety at workplace
- Excellent written and verbal language skills with the ability to write reports.
- Be a team player, self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Be driven and want to progress your career.
- Unrestricted right to work in Australia.
What we offer
- Friendly team environment
- Steady job security for the next 10 years
- This role will be a golden opportunity for self-motivated, results driven individual who are willing to roll up the sleeves and get the job done. Are you ready to land your career to the next level?
- Stable and heaps of Project in the pipeline in next 10 years and will match any salary expectation for great Candidates.
Apply today, interview ASAP, Offer next week. Immediate start is preferred!
You must be eligible to work in Australia. This role required with Prior experience in a WHS Officer
Ready to take a giant step of your career? Interstate Candidates are WELCOME.
Or call us directly to + 61 424 988536 or via email@example.com
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying